Avi-on (Package Name: com.avion) is developed by Avi-on Labs and the latest version of Avi-on 1.12.2 was updated on Mar 25, 2020. Avi-on is in the category of Lifestyle. You can check all apps from the developer of Avi-on and find 47 alternative apps to Avi-on on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ from ApkMeTrics or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on ApkMeTrics.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Avi-on is a large scale commercial lighting control solution for office, school, hospital, warehouse, manufacturing, parking lot, horticultural, and other industrial applications. Using new/current smartphones or tablets with current operating systems, commercial installers can quickly set-up devices, program schedules and timers, and add sensors, scene controllers, or wireless switches. No wi-fi hub or gateway is required. All schedules and settings are saved on a Bluetooth chip inside each device. Once programmed locally, the schedules will operate without the Internet or your phone nearby.
Avi-on enables many users to control many devices through a single account. Your account and settings are saved in the Avi-on cloud, providing instant back-up. If you want wi-fi access, 24/7 clock synchronization, and/or Alexa compatibility, install an optional Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB). The RAB turns Avi-on into a DLC 4.0 certified networked energy monitoring solution that meets the toughest building codes and maximizes utility rebates, where available.
How do you get started?
• Power up an Avi-on compatible device by wiring it or plugging it in (adaptor, plugin, switch, sensor, LED driver, wall station, and more).
• Use a current smartphone or tablet with current OS with Bluetooth and has strong wi-fi access.
• Download the latest version of the Avi-on app. Register your account and password. Check spam folder for verification and password emails.
• Stand near the powered device(s). Press the big + button to add your first device. FAQs on set up are here: http://bit.ly/2F9KaAx.
What are optional accessories for your Avi-on network?
• Avi-on in-wall battery and AC scene controllers
• An assortment of Avi-on sensors
• Avi-on Movable Switch: 3-way wireless switching
• Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB): energy monitoring, 24/7 network synchronization, Wi-fi remote control, and Alexa compatibility
Avi-on 1.12.2 Update
Improvements and Bug fix's.